Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly 6

Each Monday, I post 6 things I have found and adore in the Craft, Paper, Art, Design, Fashion, and Food catagories.


Sewing/Craft: I love the idea of turning these ornate clock hands, 
or even simple ones, into stunning jewelry. 
(I know I'm posting links to buy, not make, here but it's a simple DIY 
by adding them temporarily to a pair of stud earrings)

1 : 2 : 3


Paper: I'm always interested when someone comes up with a new way 
to do something that's always done the same, like these addressed envelopes.





1 : 2 : 3


Art: I admit it. I'm on a gnome kick. They're just so cute.
Humbug Gnome


Design: Although I love the bright colors on white in this room, I have to
 say what stands out to me is that FANTASTIC pendant!
Christmas In California


Fashion: How simple is this! I wear flats a lot and I'm always 
wondering how to jazz them up. This girl got it spot on: by simply 
tying a ribbon around her foot!
Bows on Shoes

Food: Another thing I'm slowly worming my way into is 
Bento making. While perusing lovely Pinterest land, I found these: 
adorable animal shaped breads. Almost too cute to eat!
Bird (pic) : Quail (recipe) : Turtle (pic) : Turtle (recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment