Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly 6

Each Monday, I post 6 things I have found and adore in the Craft, Paper, Art, Design, Fashion, and Food catagories.


Sewing/Craft: I absolutely love the topography feel of this felt scrap rug. Time consuming? Yes. Worth it? Possibly.
Felt Scrap Rug : TheCraftsDepot @ Martha Stewart


Paper: These little fingerprint flower people are killing me. I love it.
Finger Stamps : Ishtar Olivera


Art: These screen print posters are fantastic. So pretty.
Woman Poster : Man Poster : Methane Studios


Design: My goodness, I want a conservatory so bad! This kitchen is kicking that part of my brain. Can you imagine cooking in there!
Marston and Langinger


Fashion: This dress is GORGEOUS. And it looks comfy which is the best part ;)
Paul Smith, F/W 2011 Look #37 : Vogue


Food: I've been seeing these stained glass cookies all over Pinterest and I'm definately a fan!
Stars : Monogrammed : Heart :




No comments:

Post a Comment