Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly 6

Each Monday, I will post 6 things I have found and adore in the Craft, Paper, Art, Design, Fashion, and Food catagories.


Sewing/Craft: These cases are to die for. I love the idea of making a 
little color coded one for each family member.
Three Little Suitcases : Pattern : Sew Fearless

Paper: Terrarium cards, imagine getting one of these cuties on a 
cold winter day, it would sure perk me up :)
Cards : Quill and Fox 
 
Art: I love how the type and vinelike lines all intermingle, almost as
if it's grown there.

Fruitcake Typeface Poster : Jaqueline Wong

Design: I am in love with this bathroom. I've always liked the idea 
of lots of plants in an otherwise sterile space.
Green Bathroom : Skonahem

Fashion: I am absolutely in love with this sweater. The stripes are 
my go-to and the anchor takes it up the extra notch.
Stone Anchor and Stripe Print Sweater : Wallis


Food: I know this seems like a fall thing but I cannot get 
over how adorable this is!
Peekaboo Pumpkin Pound Cake : SheKnows


No comments:

Post a Comment